The Sooner You Get A Lawyer, The Sooner You’re Protected.
You Can Make A Personal Injury Claim In A Work Vehicle Accident
It is important to take the same steps following an accident in a work vehicle or rental car as you would if you were involved in a wreck in your own vehicle. If you take the proper steps, you may be able to maximize the recovery compensation you deserve:
- Take pictures of vehicles, license plates, road debris, street signs and people at the scene of the accident if you are able.
- Contact law enforcement to come to the scene and record crash injuries and damages.
- Get insurance and contact information from other drivers involved.
- Get proper medical attention. Do not refuse an ambulance if you are hurt.
- Don’t move your vehicle after the accident.
- Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer right away.
It is best to speak with an injury lawyer before an insurance adjuster. You should make an insurance claim, but do not make any recorded statements to the insurance company.
The Advantages Of A Lawyer’s Representation After A Work Vehicle Accident
With our help, you will not have to question your every decision. We advocate for and guide accident victims through work-related car accidents regularly, and we can help you whether you work locally in the Tulsa area or if you are from out of state on a business trip to Oklahoma.
Rather than working to minimize the value of your claim, like the insurance company, we will work aggressively to maximize the value of your case. Attorney DoRemus brings over 40 years of legal experience to your case, and our entire firm is invested in securing your best possible outcome, which means:
- We handle all insurance company communications and all legal aspects of your case.
- We ensure you get top-quality medical care.
- We independently investigate the accident scene and interview witnesses.
- We collaborate with medical and economic experts to establish the full value of your case.
- We leverage our full resources and network for your maximum benefit.
At Terrel B. DoRemus & Associates, we know how to obtain what you truly deserve for past, present and future medical expenses, lost wages, lost earning capacity or potential, pain and suffering, physical or mental impairment and more.
Whether you were injured in a construction, delivery, freight or passenger vehicle, we know how to pursue your unique case with confidence and care.
Schedule A Meeting With Attorney DoRemus
Please call us at 918-477-7709, or complete our online contact form to email Mr. DoRemus to request a free initial consultation.
We handle many upfront legal costs in most personal injury cases, and you do not pay any lawyer fees until after damages are recovered.
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
Terrel B. DoRemus
Ricardo Lopez, Jr.
Legal Staff ( Bilingual)
Experienced Team Members Proud To Serve You
Our firm is kept small intentionally to provide you with personalized services that maximize the resources available to your case.