We Don’t Let Insurers Get Away With Unreasonable Claim Denials.
Insurance Disputes Regarding Property Damage, Liability And Bad Faith Claims
Insurance policies are extremely complex, and the insurance company likes them that way. Insurers like to make you feel you can trust them to provide you with the best possible compensation for the extraordinary damages you or your business has suffered, but in fact, you very likely deserve greater compensation.
Insurance adjusters are paid to make the lowest possible claim settlement offers to policyholders while still keeping them satisfied customers. It’s smoke and mirrors. The whole truth, all your options and all the coverage available to you are never completely presented to you.
You should never accept a lump-sum offer from an insurance company without first consulting a lawyer who has experience negotiating in property damage and liability matters.
- Did your insurance company make a take it or leave it offer?
- Were you told that your coverage is limited for some reason?
- Were you told you have no coverage for the loss?
- Is your insurance company refusing to defend you against another party’s claim against your business or property?
- Is it refusing to pay a judgment or settlement of a covered lawsuit?
You know what to do. It’s time to negotiate, and you need an advocate who knows how to counter the aggressive tactics of insurers. Call us in Tulsa at 918-477-7709 to schedule a free initial consultation with attorney DoRemus.
Business Owners And Individuals In Insurance Disputes
At Terrel B. DoRemus & Associates, we handle insurance disputes on behalf of clients throughout Oklahoma, and we can work swiftly to resolve your matter efficiently. Whether you need more damage compensation or defense against a liability claim, you are treated like family with our legal counsel and representation.
We can help you with the following matters:
- Property damage — water, wind, rain, hail, tornado, fire and even earthquake damage
- Damage or loss of other property such as vehicles, tools, jewelry, appliances and other valuable items
- Premises liability claims against you or your business
- Bad faith insurance representation when your insurance company fails to uphold its duties to you, including the duty to defend, duty of indemnification, and duty to complete proper investigation and valuation of your damaged property
Get An Insurance Dispute Attorney Who Takes Control Of The Law
Attorney DoRemus has over 40 years of legal experience. Our firm will maximize your coverage. Please call us at 918-477-7709, or complete our online contact form to request a free initial consultation.
Terrel B. DoRemus
Ricardo Lopez, Jr.
Legal Staff ( Bilingual)
Experienced Team Members Proud To Serve You
Our firm is kept small intentionally to provide you with personalized services that maximize the resources available to your case.